My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://zmlee.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks. Inconvenience caused is very much regretted. -ZhaoMing-

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

An Unwelcomed Message from INTEC

Just when I wanted to start enjoying my life, there came a spoiler message from my fellow former class representative, Helmy :
"Sorry for disturbing. Puan Rita inform me that we have to take the JPA's Medical Checkup form from her. This may cause some trouble to some of you, but I can't afford to help. Try your best ya. Even me, myself, is asking Azam to mail it to me. Nite."

When I received this message, my head was spinning wild and I was darn pissed off. Really pissed off! Why can't they inform us earlier? It is not like the place I am living is a walking distance from INTEC. Now... I have to figure something out of this. Would rather do C4 questions than thinking how to complete my medical checkup before the deadline. Darn... Malaysia Boleh! Malaysia Pasti Boleh!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

just ask someone scan and email it to u....? done similiar medical checkup b, just a few days ..dun worry u still can enjoy....lol

ZM said...

can scan and send? it's in black and white only isit? Will go to private d.. save time and all the trouble.

Janice Xinyan Chin said...

i guess u solve ur prob liao? lol.. and i think u can claim ur $$ so no worries haha.. ^^

ZM said...

How to claim the $$$ ah? Must file in the claim form together with the receipt ar?

Te Ying said...

if they dun give u trouble they are not call INTEC d.... lol
wish u good luck!

Sihan said...

nvm, you are not alone when it comes to who is the most pissed off.

And summore, no deadline given. Luckily, a friend took it for me ady. Lucky me.

Janice Xinyan Chin said...

yes of course. For us we wrote a formal letter and stated the things that we want to claim. attach the receipts as well. den send dem lor.. they will do the rest. but i can tel u: u've to wait for years b4 u get ur $$ back HAHAHA.. =P