My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://zmlee.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks. Inconvenience caused is very much regretted. -ZhaoMing-

Monday, February 19, 2007

Before Returning to KT for CNY Celebration

Things to bring back


KL at 4.30am





Uncle's Diving Fin


Special FERRERO ROCHER

Woah... Waking up at 4.30am to avoid heavy traffic.

Yeah, you are right... I woke up at 4.30am and planned to take a good sleep in the car on the way back to kt. However, my plan was a mere fiasco. Along the journey, despite his sleepiness, my uncle drove a consistent speed of 150km/h... Hey....How could I sleep in a car with that kind of freaky speed. Every cornering at a slightly slower speed of 120km/h seemed deadly to me.... I was constantly wondering why my uncle wouldn't be a F1 racer instead of working in EXTIVA... The car was shaking like hell and the engine roared like a strong, fierce lion. But, I have to admit that my uncle is indeed a skillful driver. Every turning and overtaking were precise and so smooth that you could barely imagine. It was nothing but state of the art style of driving. We started our journey at 5.30am and reached Kuantan at 7.30am... And we reached Kemaman at 8 something. :-) Alas, we safely reached KT around ten something... KT people's defensive driving really helped to slow us down. But, we were definitely still in time for the very significant reunion dinner. Kekeke!!!

No comments: