My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://zmlee.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks. Inconvenience caused is very much regretted. -ZhaoMing-

Monday, February 19, 2007

5, 4, 3, 2, 1…… HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Year 2007, A Brand New Year with New Hopes and Achievements
(also in collaboration with the Chinese New Year “2-in-1” post :P)

According to the Chinese horoscope, year 2007, the year of pig, is a good and prosperous year for those who were born in the year of dragon. Hehe… This year is definitely going to be my year. Till today, I can still vividly remember the heat of the dragon’s breath

It was a dream I had when I was a child. If you think I am conning you, then there is no such need for you to read further. Honestly, I just can’t tell you whether it was a blessed dream or nightmare, but it did give me a special feeling. I was in this really peaceful place… A piece of green land with slopes, wonderful grass and fresh air. The sky was like a beautiful sepia-coloured veil with no horizons. There I was…. standing alone in the middle of the really fairy-tale like place. Yes, it was sheer peacefulness… something I treasure the most. Then… I realised that I wasn’t actually alone. There is a fierce blue dragon roaming the sky, giving out hot flames… Fearing it, I try to hide away from its sight. I laid down on the grass, praying hard that it would eventually go off. However, my prayer was hardly answered. I closed my eyes and a few moments later, I found myself lying on my cosy bed with sweats all over my forehead. I don’t know what is the significance of this dream, but it really had had a rather deep impact on me. That’s why the image of the dream remains very clear in my mind.

Lolz…. Enough of story-telling. Surely, I don’t want to kill my blog readers with a boring story of mine. Here’s my new year resolutions :
1. Not to do last-minute studies
2. Eating three proper meals everyday
3. Having balanced time for everything
4. Getting as many points as possible for my A Level Medicine (ALM) final exam
5. Keeping my daily activities well-organised
6. Being prudent in my expenditure

Hmm… I guess that’s all for my new resolutions. I am currently not in the mood of using my brain to think…… Haha… So, basically, my new year resolutions are mere craps… Come on man, what kind of resolutions are this? It is too common to be Zhao Ming’s resolution for this year…

Anyway, I wish every blog reader a happy and prosperous year. May all your dreams come true. Gong Xi Fa Chai!!!

No comments: