My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://zmlee.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks. Inconvenience caused is very much regretted. -ZhaoMing-

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Understanding, Anyone?

It's both rather amazing and annoying that such few words of mine can cause what an extreme turmoil and havoc in people's mind. Yeah, you have succeeded. My emotion is totally stirred at the moment, but not for long. Should I feel proud that people really do take account of every word which I had written or spoken of? Or should misery overcome me? My apology to all (if there is any) who feel they were insulted or rather victimised by what I had written here. Well, I can't please everyone, can I? If I can't win a game, I won't participate in it. The same applies here... If I can't make every single man happy, I will not be bothered to do so.

Ultimately, we are responsible for the way we interpret people's words and intentions and events.

No comments: