My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://zmlee.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks. Inconvenience caused is very much regretted. -ZhaoMing-

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy....

It is usual that I blog when I am hardworking. And, yes, today I am pretty hardworking.

Despite waking up at 11 o' clock in the morning and sleeping from 12.30pm to 3pm, I am hardwoking. I actually took the trouble to open my Malaysian University English Test (MUET) module to complete my long-pending essay assignments. I actually checked my mail inbox for chemistry notes from Puan Zuraida. I actually set up a what-to-do list for my holidays. (There are more than 10 items though... Now, I feel that I am rather ambitious.)

Next week, I will have my MUET speaking test, chemistry 6A lab practical and ethics test. Guess what am I doing now? You are right.... Sitting on the sofa with my faithful laptop, blogging on some meretricious issues after an arduous DOTA session. Will this sum up to something? Ahha, you are right again! I am going to endure a terrible migraine when I crawl out from my bed tomorrow.

"I am halfway through my holidays, yet not much have been done. Well, I am not going to live in this kind of emptiness anymore. Tomorrow will certainly be a better day!"
I have had this monologue going on in me since the first day of holiday. Feel very glad that at long last, I have the opportunity to shout this real loud in my blog. To all my friends out there... don't freak out as I am really very busy. Yeah, busy with my food and laptop.

Really, I am serious... (Trying very hard to make a frowning expression, but to no avail), I will rise and complete my mountain of assignments. So, stop pressuring me ya o' Ming Zhao.


"The river is long, the river is wide;
as the days go by, I have wasted my life."
-ZhaoMing-

3 comments:

ej said...

dude. its time both of us rediscover the kiasuness and competitiveness as well as the drive to move forward. im totally wasted here man. i need a change. needed one ever since i left high school.

ZM said...

Lolz.... It's quite funny to look back at those days when we really strove for excellence in class. Well, let's just say that, now, I am viewing the world in a bigger picture. I learn to pass my exams the easy way out. Last-minute studies seem to bode very well with my passion in procrastinating. "Procrastination is the thief of time." Remember this...? It is from one of the plates along the corridor in INTEC. Got to kick this unhealthy culture of mine asap. You too, yeah? I have a bad feeling that you are in a much more critical condition. You and I have different paths in life, let us reach our destination with our own unique ways. As lazy and idlylic as we seem to be, we still sting and do strike fear in those who are pathetically down with severe "kiasu" syndrome.
Haha... Begin to enjoy tormenting others with my lackadaisical attitude though it will come to an end soon.
Cheers... All the best dude!
-ZhaoMing-

ej said...

yes. it should be obvious from my personality that im in deeper sh*t. hahahhaha! i will do my best to fulfill those last few lines.. :P