My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://zmlee.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks. Inconvenience caused is very much regretted. -ZhaoMing-

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

As a small kid, I was constantly in a state of high spirit... Wanting to gain everything in my sight, I learned calligraphy for a few years and arts for numerous months. Both masters or 'sifus' in their respective fields are utmost talented and I would have had quite an achievement in both if I were not that inconsistent and insouciant.

I had jumped from one thing to another with little achievement in anything at all. Guess my maths was bad back then (and probably now as well). How on earth could I gain "profit" if I kept on changing my "products"?

Guess I was and am a lousy writer. How an excellent piece of "composition" can be written if the "theme" is constantly on a shift? I was being naive back then. There's no doubt about it.

Regrets... Looking back, my sorrows can only be founded on it.

Similar to a rolling stone, that was me. Now, that stone has no where to fall anymore. It lays at the hillside... static and silent.

Dear moss,
Worry not...;
Please do grow gracefully on the stone;
For he has made the choice of his life;
To lie here for as long as he can;
With perseverance;
And a little sense of dignity;
So that life can once again exist on it.

-ZhaoMing-

No comments: