My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://zmlee.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks. Inconvenience caused is very much regretted. -ZhaoMing-

Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Brand New Semester Ahead

6 hours from now, I will be heading to Shah Alam. This fourth semester will be my last... And it is obvious that Semester 4 will be the most stressful, if not hectic with examination. I leave with a heavy heart... a sad feeling eats me from the inside. Whatever it is... this is a whole new year and I should be ever prepared to resiliently face the various challenges ahead.

IT IS TIME TO SEARCH FOR THE LONG-LOST FIRE......!

A-Levels... It's time to put a wonderful touch at the end of it.

2 comments:

Te Ying said...

hey, good luck in ur trials ya!

ZM said...

Haha... Thanks a lot. just did my chem 3A practical.
It's totally different from your's.
A real headache the paper was...
*sigh* A couple of errors here and there, especially for the titration thingie.
Anyway, good luck to you too!!!
I will go to the airport next Monday to send you all off.
Cheers~ c ya.