My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://zmlee.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks. Inconvenience caused is very much regretted. -ZhaoMing-

Friday, August 24, 2007

Time Flies.......

Happy Birthday to all bloggers, young and old, as today is Blogger's eight birthday...! It is such a remarkable day to celebrate as many have been achieved by the avid bloggers over these past eight years. Much tears were shed, laughters cracked, critics bombarded, praises forwarded, opinions raised and news circulated in their blogs. Well, it seems to me that blogging will survive the tides of modernisation for a long time to come.

Enough written about Bloggers.

Yeah, time really flies... That's what intrigues me very much. :-) Unrealisingly, I have already become the one of the seniors in A-Level Medicine. Surviving in International Education Centre (INTEC) for one year is not easy... Haha, maybe I sound too dramatic, but there's some truth in it. Really. Even Sun Quan agrees with me about this.

Now, I am having my Mid-Semester III holidays. Will be back to INTEC the day after tomorrow. Kind of worried here... Haven't touched my books for my entire one-week long holiday. *sigh* But, one good thing is that I have mastered the skills to do everything at the eleventh hour. Hehe..... That's the way it is....... When we are desperate and the exams are drawing near, we tend to unleash our own unique, superb inner ability to study intensively. At least this is what I believe and hold true for my two semesters. Anyway, I have a strange feeling that Semester III will be a totally different ball game. Whatever awaits me, I will persevere till the end.

Before the start of my holiday, I had sit for Biology, Chemistry, Statistics and IELTS Trial tests.... No idea of what the result will turn out to be. Good or bad, I am prepared to face it. Have been feasting on numerous sumptuous meals these few days. Hope I will be able to suit myself to the not-so-nice food in Seksyen 18.

Well, I have also spent lots of time with my family and beloved.... hehe.... as predicted by Yea Kee. Will surely appreciate the time spent with my other half oo, right or not Dear??? Haha.... DENISE TOH WANN JUNN, if you are reading this.... a thousand thanks to your grandma ya for the drink. Kaka..... You see, I did mention your name. And pronounced it loudly too.... See the colour and size of the character?

Hehe... Signing off..... I am waiting for Dear to set up your own blog ya..., so that I can keep in touch with all your daily activities, that is if you are so hardworking enough to update your blog everyday. :P I guess you would rather sleep than wasting your time in front of the computer screen blogging. :P!

-ZhaoMing, your dearest pig....!-

2 comments:

Johnsoneo said...

I was choked by the sweetness but what to do?=)

Journey towards you reception is far, but you aren't alone. I just need more terengganu food to write more comments.

see yea soon.

elississ said...

lol! i noe u n her very sweet lar! hehe! wish u all the best in all aspects! impressed by ur command of english! :D

p/s: I'M NT A BABY!!!!!!!!