My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://zmlee.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks. Inconvenience caused is very much regretted. -ZhaoMing-

Saturday, August 18, 2007

One of the Greatest Shocks in My A-Level Life...!!!

!!!
I actually got all five A's for my Semester II (Jan - Jun 2007).....
Getting an "A" for my PAL201 a.k.a. English is indeed miraculous. (if you take into account of the hassle and stress every student went through in the End of Semester II examination for English)
The letter just arrived at my house today...., the first day of my Mid Semester III holidays... Well, that's certainly another miracle whish is worth cherishing. In fact, I was taken aback when I first viewed my results.
Now, I am practically hunting for a decent camera or rather scanner to show you all my result slip.
If the results are indeed true and not some meretricious tricks which mind can play on one, then I would like to extend my humblest 'thank you' and appreciation to my previous English lecturer for it and give myself a pat on my shoulder. It had really made my day.
However, if the results are some sort of mistakes which are caused by the fragile standardised online system implemented in INTEC, namely the CMS system which is still in its infant stage, then surely, I curse it though it does not agitate me as much as what is experienced by Mrs. Yap.
Anyway, just hope that my future, real IELTS band will turn out to be a good one.
Will post the result slip soon.... But if it is a confirmed fake result, then I shall just keep it in my shelf for years to come....well..., as a reminiscence. :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Jimmy Ng

Anonymous said...

Thanks Peng Seng.....
:-)
Have you received your A-Level results?
I am having my mid semester holiday now BTW..

-ZhaoMing-

*me* said...

wait wait wait!! 1st - are u taking a levels??? 2nd - are u having holidays AGAIN?????? 3rd - u are taking IELTS huh??? AND!! u are taking 5 subjects??? hmm... and which board of a levels are u taking now?? *i've got a lot of questions i know!*

ZM said...

TO Jayvian,

Yes, I am taking A-Levels..., but it is EDEXCEL-London Board. Yup...., I am having holidays again. Mid-semester holidays, to be precise, for one week. Going back to Shah Alam next Saturday.
Yeah... IELTS. Just finished my trial... Going to sit for the real IELTS test this coming September.
I am taking 3 subjects for the external EDEXCEL exam, which are Chemistry, Core Mathematics and Statistics (combined subject) and Biology [Human option].
However, there're 5 subjects in my End of Semester II exam in INTEC : English, Chemistry, Biology, Core Maths and Stat and also ethics.
My Semester 3 and 4 will comprise of the similar subjects too, minus the English as I would have already sit for my IELTS exam. Good news for me...
Anyway, I am going to have MUET classes after my IELTS and will sit for MUET in October. Well, MUET is one of the requirement to enter IMU for the first 2.5 years locally. IELTS is for going overseas, that is if I will be accepted by any one of the many Partner Medical Schools abroad for my another 2.5 clinical years after that with my results. I am doing twinning programme, remember?
And, in case you ask, I took 6 subjects for my first semester in INTEC because Computing is one of the subjects taught and tested. Haha... It served little purpose as I had forgotten almost everything I learned during Computer lessons by now.

Did I answer your questions accordingly, o' curious Hong Jayvian? Anyway, how's life in Sunway College? Met your prince on the white horse there? :P

-ZhaoMing- ^_^

*me* said...

swt.. that is like 1 of the longestttt reply i ever seen! =P
ok fine.. 1st - i m jealous that u are having holidays AGAIN when i have none until mid of sept.
2nd - Y ARE U TAKING SOOOO MANY SUBJECTS??? duh... and yes, i know what's IELTS's purposes but i dropped it for General Paper which i kinda regret now... >.< too late! And there's no Computing course available here.
Life in sunway?? G-R-E-A-T! eat-sleep-classes~~ i slept from 8.30pm till 730am yesterday without revising my Econs and Law.. OH btw.. i dont really understand wat the heck is my econs lect teaching!~~ he likes to skip and jump everywhere! If i fail, it's partly BECAUSE OF HIM!!! >.<

ZM said...

I am sure you can manage it, Jayvian... Worry not...
Cheer up.
-ZhaoMing-

*me* said...

ouch.. i jz realised that, actually... there are PLENTY OF STUFF TO STUDY about law.. but i m still slacking and slacking and slacking... sigh.. too bad!