My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://zmlee.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks. Inconvenience caused is very much regretted. -ZhaoMing-

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Exhausted!

Hitting the sack at practically 3.ooam everyday has definitely taken its toll on me... Tonight, I will go to bed early. :S

Many friends are back....... Good news. Will not have trouble of finding people to hang around with for the remaining holidays. :)

Haven't touched my books at all since the last End of Semester examination. @_@

Lost track of time and just realised that 3 weeks of holidays have passed. T_T

5 comments:

Te Ying said...

haha,holiday is meant 4 enjoying, relax... next yr only starts la, u hv one more sem, half a year 2 prepare 4 a levels while i cant wait 2 gain my FREEDOM in abt one n a half month's time!!! =P

ej said...

dang~~~~~ im missing out on all the fun in terengganu. please visit the beach and shout "I MISS YOU" for me.lol

ZM said...

Okay... Sure. :-)

Sihan said...

haha you maximize the usage of time huh? I'm reading all kinds of junks...

Anonymous said...

haih... why u always have long holiday 1? 1 year dont know how many long holiday! so curious how many weeks u study in 1 sem! got so long holiday better enjoy oo... like me really very long didnt take a long holiday liao ler. haha... dont tell ur daddy and mummy oo... if not ur " kor kor" going to kill me de liao. haih... i having final exam this week but still play around. haha... i got open book but dont know why my eyes always look at my laptop. Dang...