My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://zmlee.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks. Inconvenience caused is very much regretted. -ZhaoMing-

Monday, December 17, 2007

Jei's Back!!!

With the return of Jei to KT, it only means more outings... Had spent an evening playing badminton and indulged myself in football matches at D' Village. Took some beer, but not to the extent of drunken as I was the driver. Yeah... I'm back. After several days of 'meditation' in DOTA sessions, I'm finally back. Come to think of it.. It's just a couple of weeks before I have to resume my final semester (Semester 4) in INTEC.

Oh gross... :S

Anyway, I am going to play golf tomorrow evening and my night schedule is confirmed full. Envious of me..? You should. Haha. It seems that I forgot to take my "post-exam-syndrome" medication again.

Till then, ciaozzz......

No comments: