My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://zmlee.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks. Inconvenience caused is very much regretted. -ZhaoMing-

Friday, July 18, 2008

Goodbye Wei Ming, Hui Xin, Jia Huey and Chai Ei

It's customary for me to blog about my friends in KT who are leaving or had already left for their respective universities overseas. Chai Ei, I know it seems odd to include you in this post as well. But, I gave my words that I will publish a proper post for you once I am free. And well, I am free now.

I have no idea how long or short this post will be as I will write this, in an unplanned manner, naturally. Words and thoughts, which slip across my mind, will be draining into my writings with no restriction at all. So, pardon me if this post seems a little unorganised.

Let me begin with Chai Ei first. Well, I have known him since primary school, which is exactly the page in my life journal where I can hardly recall what happened and who I had come across back then. He's born short. Actually, it's not the "dwarf" which you think. He is just slightly shorter than the mean height of male students in class. One nice thing which I had learned from Einstein's theory of relativity is that adjectives such as short, tall, rich or poor are actually only valid if they are compared relatively to another subject. Adjectives are in actual fact subjective. If you compare freedom in Malaysia and China, you will say that Malaysia is indeed a "free" land. However, if you wish to compare it with the United States of America, we, Malaysians, are actually living a 'caged' life.

But, we should always look at the bigger picture. Height isn't the only characteristic worth elaborating when we talk about Chai Ei. He's an understanding and considerate lad. You will always feel comfortable at his presence. Oh... not to forget this guy has also an astounding stamina level and I was honoured to share glory with him when I was the runners-up, whereas he was the champion for the intra-school Jog-A-Thon competition during Form 5. Anyway, Chai Ei, we should feel proud as it's a rare occasion for two runners from 5sc1 to clinch titles in that yearly event.

We had had many wonderful moments. The Gunung Tebu hike would never be forgotten. It's a torment to reach the peak of the mountain, but once we were there, everything seemed worth the effort. By the way, when are you going to conquer Mount Fuji oo excursionista (or better known as haika in Japanese).

BELOW IS MY PRESENT FOR YOU. IT'S A REAL BEAUTY, ISN'T IT?

image

Besides that, it's a known fact that our "Sejarah" teacher loved to sit on your table. Haha... You must have been feeling rather nervous during our every "Sejarah" lessons. Remember the tone... "LAI-CHAI-Eiiii"? It's definitely in F#.

There're tonnes of stories more to be shared and memories to be cherished, but I think it's best for me to summarise everything in point form.

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT CHAI EI:

  1. He has had many nicknames. Among them, chalet, akia etc. But, I would rather call him Chai Ei.
  2. He enjoys hiking. Yeah, at least he used to love it.
  3. He sat on my left-hand-side in class during form 5.
  4. He had been associated with many girls. The names will not be disclosed. Hmm... Playboy huh?
  5. He always prepared himself decently before each "Sejarah" lesson. Well, pity him... He was the teacher's favourite target.
  6. He plays football and badminton well.
  7. He never takes things personally. Cool.
  8. ...and much more to be discovered by you.

If you want to know Chai Ei more, you have to befriend him. That's the golden rule. Anyway, all the best in your future undertakings ya Chai Ei. Wish you "shiawase" in Japan. Forgive me for my crappy Japanese intonation. ^^ Maybe you can correct me since you are the expert here. =)

Now, we move on to "4 Sekawan". Lolz.... "4 Sekawan" actually consisted of Jia Huey, Wei Ming, Hui Xin and Gim Hui. Opss... No, plus the twins, there're 6 of them. It's kind of complicated. Arithmetic isn't easy when it comes to explaining, you know? One lame example is the proving of 1+1=2.

Haha... Okay, things are getting out of hand. SO, I will briefly introduce you to Wei Ming, Hui Xin and Jia Huey. (Sorry Gim Hui... You must cut down your waist measurement first only will I blog about you.) :P JKJK... Next time only blog about you as I had said earlier, I will only publish post about those who are going to overseas as a tribute or something like that lah. However, rest assured that I will certainly include Han Loong as one of the "kelefeh's" in it.

I am getting tired of typing already, so I will talk about these 3 girls very briefly. They have formed a clan or something like that since high school. ^^ "4 Sekawan", that's what we used to call the organisation. And three of them manage to obtain the PSD scholarship for dentistry. They had completed their Cambridge A-Levels at Kolej Teknologi Timur and are going to India soon enough.

What You Should Not Know About Wei Ming :

  • She's quiet.
  • Always keeps to herself.
  • Is owned and not available. So, forget about it lah guys. (It's for your sake) :P
  • Prefers to keep a low profile.
  • Is closely-associated with books.
  • I really don't know what to say already. (Hitting my head against the wall) Any idea, Wei Ming? *sigh*

What You Should Know About Jia Huey :

  • Refer to Wei Ming (above).
  • But exclude the third point as I don't know about her current status.
  • Multiply the first point with a factor of 1,000,000.
  • Okay okay... I admit. This is as far as I can go. "Phew~!" Having severe migraine now. Seriously, I need some rest to clarify my memory.

What You Should Know About Hui Xin :

  • Hates Kanana language or whatever you call it.
  • Plays Maple ??? zzzzZZ
  • My dad friend's daughter.
  • Related to Xin Yan in certain ways. She's your cousin, right?
  • Played badminton with her last week.
  • White in colour.
    • The process of bleaching can be summarised in the following set of chemical reaction:

      Cl2(aq) + H2O(l) \rightleftharpoons H+(aq) + Cl-(aq) + HClO(aq)

      The H+ ion of the hypochlorous acid then dissolves into solution, and so the final result is effectively:

      Cl2(aq) + H2O(l) \rightleftharpoons 2H+(aq) + Cl-(aq) + ClO-(aq)

If you fail to see what I have written for Wei Ming, Jia Huey and Hui Xin, that means I have been blackmailed by the influential "4 Sekawan" gang. Don't! Don't inform the cops as you will jeopardise my life. The only thing you can do now is leaving a comment here for this post. :P

GOOD LUCK TO YOU, GUY AND GIRLS! May you have smooth-sailing academic years.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha ...okok i stop laughing a while to say 'thanks' 1st..
i read from 1..2..3..4...eh playboy.??!! mana ada....
nice 1 kawan...;p

ZM said...

No problem, bro.
Anyway, do take photos when you are at Hokkaido.
Enjoy your time in Japan huh.

Unknown said...

I've recently left messages in ur chatterbox but it didn't appear. I wonder why.

Anyway, my blog's URL is http://steventsh.blogspot.com. I've linked to u =)

And nice to meet you. Cheers.

Janice Xinyan Chin said...

zha dao hahaha i saw my name in this post. =.= but where is along's name ah? u said he's kelefeh ma but i din see his name anywhere LOL.. btw ya huixin is my cousin.. ^^

ZM said...

Steven : You mean the one you said you met me at Zeis corner? Okay, I will link yours.

Xin Yan : Along's name will only appear if I blog about Gim Hui. ^^

Anonymous said...

Han Loong as one of the "kelefeh's" .. muahahahahahaha
along must be jumping in front his computer reading this

ZM said...

yeah... I bet that, too. =)

Unknown said...

Thank you.

Have a nice day =)

shanice said...

well well...thankks for ur blog la... i saw my name appeared but....

lee zhao ming...we r classmates at least 10years.... u still can spell my name wrongly???n dat is all u noe about me????swt swt swt....okie lo... suan le ba...

btw,thanks for still remember me until tdy la.. =)

ZM said...

Edited.... Hope I get it right this time. Hehe!

shanice said...

ya..u r rite... but u really hv to admit dat u noe nth abt me...hehe

ZM said...

weh... at least I get your name correct. And I think the details about you, which I had written, are spot on.
:-)

huixin said...

left one comment here b4...d day after u say u blog bout it...den dunno dat comment hilang entah ke mana..( u go dlete it izit.??hehe)...so nw leave a new one...bt lazy to repeat old one oledi....haiz....

ZM said...

nah... i din delete anything.
Really.