My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://zmlee.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks. Inconvenience caused is very much regretted. -ZhaoMing-

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tagged by Jayvian

Jayvian, your timing can never be better than this. Now's holiday which means there's lots of time for me to waste.

7 facts about me :

  1. Can forgo 2 subsequent nights of sleeping, but need to compensate for the hours after that.
  2. Hate bad pretenders. (You must act well to look good. If not, don't try him.)
  3. Prefer to sleep upside-down and without pillow if he finds difficulties in sleeping.
  4. Do not have bitter gourd and ladies finger in his menu.
  5. Will not be friendly to a stranger. That's why Sun Quan said that I am very 'cheng4'. Haha. You too lah, say me.
  6. Very vulnerable to the effects of caffeine in coffee and tea with milk. (Sadly, this leads to POINT 3.)
  7. Think that happiness is the most important element in life.

7 things that scare me :

  1. Things or incidents, which he dreams of, good or bad, come true. (Yeah, that's real freaky.)
  2. PMS girls.
  3. Bitter gourd and ladies finger.
  4. Crowd.
  5. Crying girls.
  6. Boring lecturer, who is teaching a boring topic, in a boring class.
  7. Not intentionally causing harm to others, physically or mentally.

7 songs playing in my head lately :

  1. Nocturne in F Op 15 no 1 by F. Chopin.
  2. Fantasy impromptu in C minor Op 66 by F. Chopin.
  3. Etude in C minor Revolutionary Op 10 no 12 by F. Chopin.
  4. Fantasie for piano, chorus & orchestra Op. 80 Choral Fantasy by Beethoven.
  5. Sonata for Violin and Piano by Mozart.
  6. 最长的电影 by 周杰伦
  7. 落叶归根 by 王力宏 (these songs are a few of my favourites, and yes, they have been playing in my head lately)

7 valuable things / people in my life :

  1. His family.
  2. His friends.
  3. His memory of the past.
  4. His iPod.
  5. His soul.
  6. His music.
  7. His "angel". (Running out of ideas. Pinjam one from you ye.)

7 'First time' in my life :

  1. Drank Irish Coffee (2007)
  2. Had a roommate (2006)
  3. Mountain-hiking (2002)
  4. Sang K (2005)
  5. Proper date (2005)
  6. Dedicated a song on the radio... it's MixFM I guess (2004)
  7. Cycled to Merang in the midst of a monsoon downpour - and no, he wasn't crazy. It's for the K. Scout qualification exam. (2004)

7 words or things that I use to say / do :

  1. 炸...(after 2 beats)...到!!!
  2. 傻掉
  3. pek chek ar!
  4. 人,最重要是要开心。
  5. 开心就好。
  6. Shitty baby...
  7. Stare blankly if he has nothing to do.

7 people I tag :

  1. Joanne Tiong
  2. Eu Jeen
  3. Chai Ei
  4. Si Han
  5. Peng Seng
  6. Johnson Neo
  7. Gloria (Johnson and you previously tagged me. I still remember huh! Lolz!!!)

No comments: