My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://zmlee.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks. Inconvenience caused is very much regretted. -ZhaoMing-

Friday, July 25, 2008

A WANNABE STAR

Just found out that a friend and also schoolmate of mine is one of the ASTRO Star Quest top 5 finalists. It's a real achievement, you know, and we, Terengganurians, feel proud of you. I guess he has a dream and the dream comes true after some serious hard work. I don't know whether Danny Koo or also known as Kar Lin will be able to view this post or not, but I sincerely wish him all the best for tomorrow's competition at Bukit Jalil.

Astro-Poster

To vote for Danny, view HERE to find out how. He was and is a wonderful singer and if I am not mistaken, his favourite artist is no other than Jay Chou. Kar Lin, don't stop to unleash your potential in singing. I am sure you will be someone, someday.

IMG_6104

(he is the one wearing white shirt : the furthest left from your view)

Alright, you all see this coming, don't you? HAHA! When the time comes, my wish is to get a free original music album with your signature on it. Yeepi! So, gambateh for it ya. By the way, I have viewed your Music Video on Astro and it is simply fantastic. Hope that this post can help you to win more votes. And, for sure, I will be voting for you.

p/s : For more pictures, click here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.. can I have danny's signature please. haha

ZM said...

You ask from him lah shirley.
lol.... I tot u wanna destroy my blog?

Anonymous said...

proud of him la...
btw i dun know since when he came out with the name danny...lol

Janice Xinyan Chin said...

i dun think i noe him but i guess i saw him b4 haha.. all de best to him lor.. =)